About the BIO-Europe Spring® Conference
BIO-Europe Spring® 2014 Highlights
- 2,083 attendees
- 10,780 one-to-one meetings
- 2,115 licensing opportunities posted
- 1,209 companies
- 132 company presentations
- 61 exhibitors
- 42 countries represented
- 17 workshops and panels
Where the global biotech industry comes to partner
BIO-Europe Spring® is the springtime counterpart to EBD Group’s flagship conference, BIO-Europe®, and continues the tradition of providing life science companies with high caliber partnering opportunities.
Featuring EBD Group’s sophisticated, web-based partnering system, partneringONE®, the event enables delegates to efficiently identify, meet and get partnerships started with companies across the life science value chain, from large biotech and pharma companies to financiers and innovative start-ups.
Who will you meet?
BIO-Europe Spring annually attracts top international executives from:
- Established and emerging biotech companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Academic innovators
- Private investors including venture capital and private equity
- Companies developing companion diagnostics
- Other industry related service companies