BIO-Europe Spring® 2014 Registration
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profile on partneringONE®, BIO-Europe Spring's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Three evening networking receptions
|Early registration fee||1,790||2,090||until January 17, 2014|
|Early registration fee BIO members||1,590||1,890||until January 17, 2014|
|Regular registration fee||1,990||2,290||after January 17, 2014|
|Regular registration fee BIO members||1,790||2,090||after January 17, 2014|
|Onsite registration fee||2,090||2,390||after March 7, 2014|
- To guarantee the early registration discount, payments must be received by February 7, 2014.
- Online registration will close on March 7, 2014, 15:00 CET, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company. Different eligibility criteria apply for exhibitors. Please review the Exhibitor page of the BIO-Europe Spring website for further information
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the BIO-Europe Spring website.
We now make all company profiles available as a download. You can access the download tool within the partneringONE® system starting March 5, 2014 and it will remain available for a year after the conference. Please note that profiles received after February 28, 2014 will not be included in the download.
Register before January 17, 2014
and save EUR 200
You will receive an invoice with information on the methods of payment by the beginning of January. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
To guarantee the early bird registration discount (deadline January 17, 2014), payments must be received by February 7, 2014.
Cancellations must be sent by January 31, 2014, to at email@example.com to receive a refund (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee) or the full registration fee will be charged. Refunds will be processed after BIO-Europe Spring.
After January 31, 2014, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place and note “replaces (your name) who will no longer attend” in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, de-activate your registration and transfer your payment (if already submitted). Meeting requests and scheduled meetings will be transferred as well.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
In our continuous efforts to offer more environmentally conscious conferences we are trying to decrease the very large number of company brochures which are regularly left behind on the literature table after each conference. Therefore we no longer offer the possibility to send your company literature to the conference.
You may, however, bring your materials to the conference yourself and place the brochures on a designated literature table in the main conference area.
Company literature remaining at the end of the conference will be disposed of. Therefore please limit your company literature to 50 pieces. Experience has shown that this number of copies is sufficient for distribution.