Biotech Company Presentation Application
Biotechnology companies seeking to partner their products, initiate strategic alliances or tap into the international financing network are welcome to apply to present at BIO-Europe® 2013.
Do not miss this chance to present to an audience of leading pharma companies and financial institutions. Presenting at BIO-Europe is the best way to increase your visibility among dealmakers and a great opportunity to get partnerships started.Presentations are 14 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
|Presentation fee per company||1,150||1,350||by July 15, 2013|
|Presentation fee per company BIO members||850||1,050||by July 15, 2013|
|Early registration fee||1,895||2,195||until August 31, 2013|
|Early registration fee BIO members||1,695||1,995||until August 31, 2013|
- To guarantee the early registration discount payments must be received by October 1, 2013.
- Online registration will close on November 1, 2013, 15:00 CET, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from their company. Different eligibility criteria apply for exhibitors. Please review the Exhibitor page of the BIO-Europe website for further information
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®, BIO-Europe's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Three evening networking receptions
Now accepting applications
Deadline to submit an application
to present is July 15, 2013
Presenters will be notified about the status/outcome of their application by mid-August 2013.
For more information, please contact:
+49 89 2388 756 24
Companies selected for a presentation will receive an invoice shortly after they have been notified about their assigned presentation slot.
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the BIO-Europe website.
Company profiles will be available as a download. You can access the download tool within the partneringONE® system starting October 30, 2013 and it will remain available for a year. Please note that profiles received after October 28, 2013 will not be included in the download.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place at www.ebdgroup.com/bioeurope/registration/index.php and note "replaces (your name) who will no longer attend" in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your meeting requests and scheduled meetings.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact Simon Englhart at email@example.com for further questions.
Cancellation of a presentation slot must be sent by September 21, 2013, to Manuela Hildebrand at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% refund of the presentation fee.
After September 21, 2013, the full presentation fee is applicable.
If the attendance of the presenter will also be canceled, our cancellation policy for registrations will apply: Cancellations must be sent by September 21, 2013, to receive a refund of the registration fee (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee). After September 21, 2013, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Any refunds will be processed after BIO-Europe.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full presentation and registration fee.