BIO-Europe® 2013 Registration
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®, BIO-Europe's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Three evening networking receptions
|Early registration fee||1,895||2,195||until August 31, 2013|
|Early registration fee BIO members||1,695||1,995||until August 31, 2013|
|Regular registration fee||2,095||2,395||after August 31, 2013|
|Regular registration fee BIO members||1,895||2,195||after August 31, 2013|
|Onsite registration fee||2,195||2,495||after November 1, 2013|
- To guarantee the early registration discount payments must be received by October 1, 2013.
- Online registration will close on November 1, 2013, 15:00 CET, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from their company. Different eligibility criteria apply for exhibitors. Please review the Exhibitor page of the BIO-Europe website for further information
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the BIO-Europe website.
We will now make all company profiles available as a download. You can access the download tool within the partneringONE® system starting October 30, 2013 and it will remain available for a year. Please note that profiles received after October 28, 2013 will not be included in the download.
Register before August 31, 2013
and save EUR 200
You will receive an invoice with information on the methods of payment shortly after your registration. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
To guarantee the early registration discount (deadline August 31, 2013) payments must be received by October 1, 2013.
Cancellations must be sent by September 21, 2013, to Simon Englhart at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee) or the full registration fee will be charged. Refunds will be processed after BIO-Europe.
After September 21, 2013, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee.
Sending a replacement
Please use the online registration form to register the new person who will attend the conference in your place and note “replaces (your name) who will no longer attend” in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your payment (if already submitted). Meeting requests and scheduled meetings will be transferred as well.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact Simon Englhart at email@example.com for further questions.
In our continuous efforts to offer more environmentally conscious conferences we are trying to decrease the very large number of company brochures which are regularly left behind on the literature table after each conference. Therefore we no longer offer the possibility to send your company literature to the conference.
You may, however, bring your materials to the conference yourself and place the brochures on a designated literature table in the main conference area.
Company literature remaining at the end of the conference will be disposed of. Therefore please limit your company literature to 50 pieces. Experience has shown that this number of copies is sufficient for distribution.