About the conference
Biolatam® 2013 Highlights
- 720 attendees
- 839 one-to-one meetings
- 294 companies
- 23 exhibitors
- 17 investors
- 29 countries represented
- 16 workshops and panels
Meet and partner in Latin America
In its first year, Biolatam®, exceeded expectations with over 700 registrations and 29 countries represented. Partnering was also quickly embraced with 839 one-to-one meetings scheduled over the two-day span. This year we bring Biolatam in its second edition to Santiago de Chile, a city with a vibrant life science community. Hosted this year by Chile Biotech, ProChile and Asembio, the conference is already gathering strong European support and is expected to draw an even bigger audience of engaged life science professionals.
Who will you meet?International executives from:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotech companies such as health, biofuels, cosmetics, agrifood, mining
- Emerging medical technology companies
- Established large medtech companies
- Government officials, academic leaders, industry association executives
- Venture capital, private equity, institutional firms and business angels
- Distributors and hospitals
- Service related companies
Join the conversation
Group members: 232
According to The Life Sciences Report Small-Cap Biotech Watchlist, catalysts move stock prices and ...
We are proud to announce that CELONIC in 2014, showed top performance amongst CMO's for ...
Today, we profile Recursion Pharmaceuticals and their unique innovative method to finding drugs that can ...
We did a brief profile of a few of the companies you can hear from ...
We take a look today at the partnering 360 blog: http://bit.ly/1wtvMa7