Why exhibit at BioPharm America™ 2013?
BioPharm America™ 2013's exhibition is a high visibility showcase for companies in the life science industry. Located central to partnering booths and lounge areas, the exhibition serves as a conference gathering place for informal meetings and networking.
BioPharm America features exhibit space for sponsors and non-sponsors. Booths will be located in the main conference area. All breakfasts, coffee breaks and the closing reception will take place in the exhibit hall.
A standard 6 m2 booth space (2 m x 3 m; approx 10' x 7') booth space costs USD 6,795 and includes the following:
- Back and partition panels (You may download a drawing of a typical booth setup here.)
- Basic power supply
- Listing with logo, link and company name in the "Exhibitors" section of the BioPharm America website
- Company name listed in the BioPharm America conference guide
- Includes two registrations with access to at a discounted price
Space is limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a booth space you will need to sign an exhibitor agreement.
Profile of participants
BioPharm America attracts top international executives from:
- Established and emerging biotech companies
- Large and midsize pharmaceutical companies
- Investors such as venture capital and private equity firms
- Other related service companies
If you have any further questions regarding the exhibit or would like to book an exhibit space, please contact:
In the USA:
+1 760 930 0500
+49 921 150 9797