Biotech Company Presentation Application
Biotechnology companies interested in partnering their technologies or products, initiating strategic alliances, or tapping into the international financing network are welcome to apply to present at BioPharm America™ 2013.
A panel of industry experts will select the presenting companies. The panel will make each decision based on the company profile that was submitted (deadline: June 28, 2013) and on the interests of pharmaceutical companies, consistency with BioPharm America's focus and the licensability of products or technology.
Presentation guidelinesPresentations are 14 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
|Company presentation fee|
(in addition to the applicable registration fee below)
|1,100||by June 28, 2013|
|Company registration fee||1,795|
|Minimum presentation fee per company|
(Presentation + Registration)
- To guarantee the early registration discount payments must be received by July 31, 2013.
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from their company.
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®, BioPharm America's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- three evening networking receptions
Now accepting applications
Deadline to submit an application
to present is June 28, 2013
Presenters will be notified about the status/outcome of their application by the end of July, 2013.
For more information, please contact:
+1 760 930 0500
Companies selected for a presentation will receive an invoice shortly after they have been notified about their assigned presentation slot.
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the BioPharm America website.
Company profiles will be available as a download. You can access the download tool within the partneringONE® system starting September 12, 2013 and it will remain available for a year. Please note that profiles received after September 9, 2013 will not be included in the download.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place at www.ebdgroup.com/bpa/registration/index.php and note "replaces (your name) who will no longer attend" in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your meeting requests and scheduled meetings.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact Virginia Brawley at email@example.com for further questions.
Cancellation of a presentation slot must be sent by July 31, 2013, to Christina Kirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% refund of the presentation fee.
After July 31, 2013, the full presentation fee is applicable.
If the attendance of the presenter will also be canceled, our cancellation policy for registrations will apply: Cancellations must be sent by July 31, 2013, to receive a refund of the registration fee (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee). After July 31, 2013, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Any refunds will be processed after BioPharm America.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full presentation and registration fee.