BioPharm America™ 2014 Venue and Travel Information
Boston Marriott Copley Place
BioPharm America™ 2014 will take place
September 2224, 2014 at:
BioPharm America™ 2014 on Google Maps
BioPharm America™ 2014 in a larger map
A standout among other hotels in Copley Square, the award-winning Boston Marriott Copley Place is centrally located in the Back Bay district of the city. It is 5.4 miles from Boston Logan Airport and easily accessible by subway, taxi, limousine, rental car and commercial shuttle service.
Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Phone: +1 800 235 6426
- Hotel direction: 4 miles SW
- Driving directions: Follow signs out of Boston Logan International Airport to RT-1A South/William F McClellan Hwy. Take ramp right for RT-28 South. Bear right onto RT-28 South/Storrow Drive. Turn right onto RT-9 West/St. James Avenue. Keep right onto Huntington Avenue. Hotel is at 110 Huntington Avenue.
- Subway service fee: USD 2.50 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: USD 35 (one way)
This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Alternate transportation:
To get to the hotel from the airport, take the subway (the "T") from the airport stop to the Back Bay stop, which is on the Orange line. The hotel is a short walk from the Back Bay station. For further information please visit the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's website or inquire at Logan Airport's information desk located next to the baggage claim.
|Hertz at the Airport||+1 617 569 7272|
|Budget at the Airport||+1 617 497 3733|
|Enterprise||+1 617 561 4488|
|Avis at the Airport||+1 617 568 6600|
|Alamo||+1 888 826 6893|
- The hotel offers limited self-parking and valet parking for approximately USD 37–49 per day
- In and out privileges are available with valet parking
- For further information please contact the hotel at +1 617 236-5800