Partnering at Biotech Showcase™ 2016 is powered by partneringONE®, the leading conference networking solution for the life sciences.
About the partnering system
With partneringONE you can:
New to partnering?
Want to get the most out of your networking experience?
- import your profiles from previous partnering events powered by partneringONE
- manage all your conference activities in your personal agenda
- search and bookmark companies of interest for easy follow-up
- send requests to meet others, accept or decline requests
- let the system schedule a time and place for all your
- view the individual schedules of your company colleagues
- include colleagues as participants in your one-to-one meetings at any time
- receive notifications of new requests by SMS and/or email during the event
- browse key pages of your partneringONE account on your mobile device during the event
- download your company messages
partneringONE software is web-based, so there is nothing to download to your computer.
Just log in and connect with your conference community, anytime, anywhere.
Meetings will take place in assigned partnering booths in the partnering area. All registered attendees will have access to the partneringONE® software to pre-arrange one-to-one meetings with other attendees. The partnering area is reserved for registered attendees of Biotech Showcase.
- Meetings will be assigned to partnering booths
- Meetings may be scheduled using the partneringONE software or by visiting the meeting desk on site. The meetings are scheduled in 30-minute segments. The 30-minute limit will be strictly enforced
How to use partneringONE to arrange meetings
- Create a detailed company profile or upload your profile from past EBD Group and partneringONE client conferences
- Start the partnering process six weeks ahead of the conference
- Review partnering opportunities by therapeutic area, licensing status and other industry relevant search options
- Select potential meeting partners from hundreds of company profiles
- Select times you are available for meetings on your Agenda/Schedule page
- Submit meeting requests to selected companies, adding personal messages if desired
- Accept or decline incoming meeting requests
- Browse key pages on mobile devices
ScheduleWE DO EVERYTHING ELSE FOR YOU!
- Meeting times and locations will be automatically assigned to mutually convenient times beginning one week prior to the conference
- Meeting times are scheduled in 30-minute intervals, with the meetings expected to last 25 minutes
- Keep an overview of all meeting participants, times and locations with a personalized schedule