About the one-to-one meeting system
With partneringONE you can:
Meeting System Tutorials
New to partneringONE?
Want to get the most out of your networking experience?
- import your profiles from previous events powered by partneringONE
- manage all your conference activities in your personal agenda
- search and bookmark companies of interest for easy follow-up
- send requests to meet others, accept or decline requests
- let the system schedule a time and place for all your
- view the individual schedules of your company colleagues
- include colleagues as participants in your one-to-one meetings at any time
- receive notifications of new requests by SMS and/or email during the event
- browse key pages of your partneringONE account on your mobile device during the event
- download your company messages
partneringONE software is web-based, so there is nothing to download to your computer.
Just log in and connect with your conference community, anytime, anywhere.
Meetings will take place in assigned booths in the one-to-one meeting area. All registered attendees will have access to the partneringONE® software to pre-arrange one-to-one meetings with other attendees. The dedicated booth area is reserved for registered attendees of Biotech Showcase.
- Meetings will be assigned to one-to-one meeting booths
- Meetings may be scheduled using the partneringONE software or by visiting the meeting desk on site. The meetings are scheduled in 30-minute segments. The 30-minute limit will be strictly enforced
How to use partneringONE to arrange meetings
- Create a detailed company profile or upload your profile from past partneringONE conferences
- Start the meeting process six weeks ahead of the conference
- Review meeting opportunities by therapeutic area, licensing status and other industry relevant search options
- Select potential meeting partners from hundreds of company profiles
- Select times you are available for meetings on your Agenda/Schedule page
- Submit meeting requests to selected companies, adding personal messages if desired
- Accept or decline incoming meeting requests
- Browse key pages on mobile devices
ScheduleWE DO EVERYTHING ELSE FOR YOU!
- Meeting times and locations will be automatically assigned to mutually convenient times beginning one week prior to the conference
- Meeting times are scheduled in 30-minute intervals, with the meetings expected to last 25 minutes
- Keep an overview of all meeting participants, times and locations with a personalized schedule