All participants of Biotech Showcase™ 2017 are required to register. Qualified investors and research analysts may apply for a complimentary registration here.
|Biotech Showcase 2017||R&D Individual||Service Provider||Comment|
|Early registration fee||1750||2750||through October 14, 2016|
|Regular registration fee||1950||2950||after October 14, 2016|
|Onsite registration fee||2150||3150||after January 6, 2017|
- Online registration will close on January 6, 2017, 1:00 pm PST, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
Research and development individuals
(Biotech, pharma, medtech, delivery, diagnostics)
This includes corporations or other entities that use biotechnology or related technologies for research and development of products or information, including medical device companies.
This category is for corporations or other entities that provide services or products to companies, and includes investment and merchant bankers and representatives of law, accounting, consulting, real estate development, and economic development organizations, as well as CROs and CMOs.
Investors and research analysts
Qualified investors and analysts will receive complimentary registrations. More information about the qualifications for a complimentary registration can be found here.
All journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend Biotech Showcase™ 2017 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied.
Included in your registration fee
- Access to company presentations, presenting company breakout rooms, workshops, plenary luncheons, networking reception and all breaks
- Ability to attend additional two-day programs, Medtech Showcase and Digital Medicine Showcase for no additional fee.
- Opportunity to request and schedule meetings
Registration and payment policy
- You will receive an invoice via email with information on methods of payment shortly after completion of your registration.
- The invoice is payable upon receipt.
- To guarantee the early registration discount, payments must be received by October 28, 2016
- A driver's license or other form of photo ID is required at check-in. Name badges will not be issued without proper identification.
- All registrations are subject to verification of credentials and proper registration category. Determination of registration category is at the sole discretion of Biotech Showcase producers.
- You may request a substitution by contacting Camille Del Carmen at email@example.com. Substitution requests must be received by January 6, 2017, 1:00 pm PST.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be sent by November 30, 2016, to Camille Del Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund (minus a USD 300 processing fee). After November 30, 2016, the full registration and presentation fees are applicable (except in the case of cancellation following non-selection for presentation). However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement delegate from the same company. Refunds will be processed after Biotech Showcase.
- We regret that we cannot give refunds due to non-attendance. No-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee and, if applicable, the full presentation fee.