All participants of Biotech Showcase™ 2014 are required to register. General attendees are required to pay a fee. Investors and research analysts may register on a complimentary basis. Participants may register on site. Onsite registration fee will be applied when applicable.
Registration fees and categories
These fees apply to all attendees (except approved investors and analysts) including non-presenting executives of biotechnology and life science companies, pharmaceutical executives and professional service providers. Professional service providers include investment bankers and representatives of law, accounting, consulting, academic and economic development organizations.
|Regular registration fee||1,350||after November 22, 2013|
|Onsite registration fee||1,550||after January 10, 2014|
- Online registration will close on January 10, 2014, 1:00 pm PST, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary registration for a fourth attendee from their company.
Investors and research analysts
Your registration fee covers
- Access to company presentations, presenting company breakout rooms, workshops, plenary luncheons, networking reception and all breaks
- Opportunity to request and schedule meetings
Registration and payment policy
- You will receive an invoice via email with information on methods of payment shortly after completion of your registration
- The invoice is payable upon receipt
- A driver's license or other form of photo ID is required at check-in. Name badges will not be issued without proper identification
- All registrations are subject to verification of credentials and proper registration category. Determination of registration category is at the sole discretion of Biotech Showcase producers
- We regret that we cannot give refunds due to non-attendance
- You may request a substitution by contacting Kelly Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution requests must be received by January 10, 2014, before 1:00 pm PST.
Cancellations must be sent by November 30, 2013, to Virginia Brawley at email@example.com to receive a refund (minus a USD 200 processing fee). Refunds will be processed after Biotech Showcase.
After November 30, 2013, the full registration and presentation fees are applicable (except in the case of cancellation following non-selection for presentation). However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement delegate from the same company.
Please note that no-shows will be invoiced for the full registration fee and, if applicable, the full presentation fee.