ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2014
Global Partnering in China
ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2013 Highlights
- 753 attendees
- 1,100 one-to-one meetings
- 229 licensing opportunities posted
- 405 companies
- 36 company presentations
- 22 countries represented
ChinaBio® Partnering Forum is the premier life science partnering event in China. Held on May 78, 2014, in Suzhou, the event will attract biotech and pharma leaders from around the world along with hundreds of China-based developers of novel technologies for two days of productive partnering.
ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2013 had more than 750 delegates from 405 companies and 22 countries, making it the largest partnering conference in China. The 2014 edition promises to be even better with top notch attendance from pharma and biotech companies as well as leading researchers from China's top universities and institutes.
The conference also features partneringONE®, enabling delegates to efficiently identify, meet and network with companies from across the life science value chain.
Who will you meet?
- Senior executives of leading China-based pharma and biotech companies
- Senior management and business development executives from global biotech and pharma companies
- Venture capitalists and other investors active in life science
With over one-third of the attendees being C-level decision makers, ChinaBio® Partnering Forum is the event to get partnerships started in China.