Application to Present
Innovative companies, organizations or researchers interested in partnering their technologies or products, initiating strategic alliances, or tapping into the financing network are welcome to apply to present at the ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2014.
A panel of industry experts will select the presenting companies. The panel will make each decision based on the company profile submitted in the partnering system, on the interests of the biotech industry, and the licensability of products or technology.
|Total fee for presenting companies
(Presentation + Registration)
|Registration fee||View applicable
- Companies that have applied to present must complete their profile online by February 28, 2014.
- Presenting companies will be selected based on the corporate profile they have submitted.
- Delegates of a presenting company other than the presenter will need to register separately and will be invoiced for the registration fee.
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Evening networking events
Multiple attendee discountCompanies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company.
Company profileYour company profile will be published in the password-protected Partnering section of the ChinaBio® Partnering Forum website.
ConfirmationYou will be sent a confirmation of your application to present by email. We will notify you of the outcome of your application by the mid–March.
PaymentCompanies selected for a presentation will receive an invoice shortly after they have been notified of their assigned presentation slot. Payment must be made in advance of the event.
Please email Philipp Dormeier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registered and will not be able to attend the conference so that your partnering account can be deactivated.
We are sorry, but we do not allow refunds of paid registration/presentation fees for this conference. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee and, if applicable, the full presentation fee.