Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Evening networking events
|Early registration fee||1,495||until March 14, 2014|
|Regular registration fee||1,695||after March 14, 2014|
|Onsite registration fee||1,995||May 78, 2014|
- To guarantee the early registration discount, payments must be received by March 25, 2014.
- Online registration will close on April 30, 2014, 17:00 PDT, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
|For more information about registering please visit the ChinaBio® website.
China-based organization online registration ►
Multiple attendee discount
Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company.
You will receive an invoice with information on the methods of payment shortly after your registration. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
To guarantee the discounted early registration fee (deadline March 14, 2014) payments must be received by March 25, 2014.
Please email Philipp Dormeier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registered and will not be able to attend the conference so that your partnering account can be deactivated.
We are sorry, but we do not allow refunds of paid registration/presentation fees for this conference. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee and, if applicable, the full presentation fee.