Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Evening networking events
|Onsite registration fee||1,995||May 1819, 2016|
- Online registration will close on May 13, 2016, 13:00 PDT, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
|For more information about registering please visit the ChinaBio® website.
China-based organization online registration ►
Multiple attendee discount
Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company.
Thank you for your interest in ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2016. Registration is no longer available
Registration for ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2017 will open soon
You will receive an invoice with information on the methods of payment shortly after your registration. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
Please email Philipp Dormeier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registered and will not be able to attend the conference so that your partnering account can be deactivated.
We are sorry, but we do not allow refunds of paid registration/presentation fees for this conference. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full registration fee and, if applicable, the full presentation fee.