EBD Group and Inova Software form strategic collaboration to improve partnering productivity and business outcomes for the life science industry
EBD Group, the leading partnering firm for the life science industry, and Inova Software, today announced a strategic collaboration that will make partnering in the life science industry a more effective, productive and outcomes-driven process.
Through this collaboration, Inova Software will link components of its “Inova Suite,” the only end-to-end innovation framework designed to help customers explore and manage innovation opportunities at the critical juncture of science, unmet needs, and new business models, with EBD Group’s partneringONE® system that generates more than 40,000 one-to-one meetings at EBD group’s six life science partnering events held annually around the world.
“EBD Group’s family of partnering events is the largest and most productive partnering platform in the life science industry. Each year thousands of partnering opportunities are identified and engaged at EBD Group events,” said Hansruedi Kottmann, President, Inova Software. “By providing a gateway from our innovation management software to EBD Group’s partnering environment, companies will be able to more effectively identify and manage the workflows that lead to the acquisition of assets, technologies or delivery systems that drive their business forward.”
“Partnering has become the primary strategy for moving innovation forward in the industry. Even so, many alliances fail, not for scientific or technical reasons, but more often for relationship reasons. Our strategic partnership with Inova will help companies who attend our partnering events and leverage our partneringONE system to better identify strategic partners, and effectively move those new relationships from ‘meeting-to-deal’,” said Carola Schropp, President, EBD Group.
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group’s partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group’s conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe’s largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® LLC
- EuroMedtech™, EBD Group’s partnering event for the innovative medical technology industry
- The Global Impact Forum™, a unique and innovative partnering conference in impact investing and venture philanthropy.
EBD Group’s sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.