Executive Steering Committee announced for ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2015 held in Shanghai, China, April 15–16, 2015
The organizers of ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2015 have just announced that the conference will be held April 15–16 in Shanghai. The event is China’s premier life science partnering event. Shanghai was chosen as an ideal location as it is home to over 1,000 life science companies.
The steering committee for ChinaBio® Partnering Forum includes many leaders of the China life sciences arena. They are:
- Li Chen, President, CEO and Co-Founder, Hua Medicine
- Anand Gautam, Director, R&D Innovation Sourcing and Academic Partnerships, Novo Nordisk
- Ruediger Herrmann, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Darren Ji, Global Head, Asia and Emerging Markets Partnering, Roche
- Kewen Jin, Chairman, BayHelix
- Nisa Leung, Managing Partner, Qiming Ventures
- Mike Liu, Head, Global Business Development, Hengrui Pharmaceuticals
- Junyong Pang, President, BioBay
- Greg B. Scott, President and Founder, ChinaBio® Group
- Yi Shi, Managing Director, Lilly Asia Ventures
- Yongkui Sun, VP, Greater China Lead, External Scientific Affairs, Worldwide Licensing and Acquisitions, MSD R&D (China) Co., Ltd., Merck
- Jonathan Wang, Senior Managing Director, OrbiMed Asia
- Jimmy Wei, Venture Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB)
- Jinzi J. Wu, President, CEO and Founder, Ascletis BioScience
- Gangfeng Xu, Divisional VP, Corporate Licensing and Acquisitions, Abbott
- Steve Yang, Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, WuXi AppTec
- Jimmy Z. Zhang, VP, Transactions, Asia Pacific Innovation Center, Johnson & Johnson Innovation.
“China is a high growth market ripe with opportunities for global pharmaceutical, biotech, and finance partners,” said Jinzi J. Wu, President, CEO and Founder, Ascletis BioScience. “ChinaBio Partnering Forum is an incredibly important event because it brings Western life science companies to China to find the right local companies and build win-win partnerships for the China healthcare market.”
Innovative companies, organizations and researchers interested in partnering their technologies or products, initiating strategic alliances, or tapping into the financing network may apply to present at the event.
Attendees who register before March 6, 2015 will save USD 200 off the regular registration fee. There is also a reduced registration fee for China-based organizations.
partneringONE® is EBD Group’s sophisticated, web-based partnering system that enables event delegates to efficiently identify, meet and get partnerships started with companies across the life science value chain, from large biotech and pharma companies to financiers and innovative start-ups.
# # #
About ChinaBio® Group:
Since its founding in 2007, ChinaBio® Group has created a broad platform of capabilities connecting China life science with the world. ChinaBio has helped western life science companies identify over 400 licensing and acquisition opportunities and raise over USD 500 million in funding in China.
- Conferences: ChinaBio organizes the premier life science investment and partnering conferences in China, having attracted over 5,000 attendees.
- Consulting: ChinaBio helps global life science companies to define and execute a successful strategy in China.
- Capital: ChinaBio launched its first VC fund in 2014 focused on bringing Western companies and technologies to China.
- Publishing: ChinaBio® Today is the most widely read online and email newsletter on China’s life science industry, with over 18,000 readers.
More information is available at www.chinabio.com
780 Cailun Road, #822
Shanghai 201203 China
From China: +86 21 5137 0751 ext 20
From USA: +1 858 859 1860
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group’s partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group’s conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe’s largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® LLC
- Medtech Partnering Forum, EBD Group’s partnering event for the innovative medical technology industry, will be the first dedicated medtech partnering conference in Japan
- Biolatam, facilitating partnering among global life sciences executives in Latin America’s vibrant life science hubs
- The Global Impact Forum™, a unique and innovative partnering conference in impact investing and venture philanthropy.
EBD Group’s sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.
+1 760 930 0500