Next Generation Presentation Application
EuroMedtech™ invites academic technology transfer and commercialization groups as well as innovative young companies to apply to present in the Next Generation Presentation Track.
To help bring early stage projects and small entrepreneurial companies to the attention of large medtech, pharma, and investors, EuroMedtech will feature a limited number of 7-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off of the regular presentation and registration fees.
Company/technology presentationPresentations are 7 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
For academic projects
- Focus on no more than two projects from your portfolio
- Summarize the technologies for a non-technical audience
- Relate the technologies to current or emerging medical practice
- Type of alliance or investment sought
Next Generation eligibilityApplications to make a Next Generation Presentation can be submitted by:
- Academic technology transfer or commercialization groups
- Companies that:
- Were created in the past three years
- Have fewer than 25 employees
- Are developing new therapeutic products or have an innovative service
A panel of industry experts will evaluate the applications. Successful applications will be those considered to have the greatest potential interest for partnering, consistent with the event's focus.
|Next Generation presentation fee|
(in addition to the applicable registration fee below)
|300||400||by March 8, 2013|
|Next Generation registration fee||650||750|
|Minimum Next Generation fee per company|
(Presentation + Registration)
- Companies that apply to present must submit their profile for evaluation (deadline March 8, 2013).
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Additional attendees of a Next Generation presenting company or organization will also qualify for the Next Generation registration fee.
- The Next Generation registration fee only applies to companies and organizations selected for a Next Generation presentation and is not available to non-presenting companies or organizations even if the Next Generation criteria are met.
- The Next Generation registration fee cannot be combined with any other discount such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®, EuroMedtech's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Two evening networking receptions
The deadline for submitting applications has already passed
If you are interested in presenting and would like to be placed on our waiting list, please contact:
+1 760 930 0500
The preliminary company presentation schedule is now available ►
The deadline for submitting applications has already passed.
Presenters will be notified about the status/outcome of their application by mid-March, 2013.
For more information, please contact:
+1 760 930 0500
Companies selected for a presentation will receive an invoice shortly after they have been notified about their assigned presentation slot.
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the EuroMedtech website.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place at www.ebdgroup.com/emt/registration/index.php and note "replaces (your name) who will no longer attend" in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your meeting requests and scheduled meetings.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact at email@example.com for further questions.
Cancellation of a presentation slot must be sent by March 22, 2013, to Christina Kirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% refund of the presentation fee.
After March 22, 2013, the full presentation fee is applicable.
If the attendance of the presenter will also be canceled, our cancellation policy for registrations will apply: Cancellations must be sent by March 22, 2013, to receive a refund of the registration fee (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee). After March 22, 2013, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Any refunds will be processed after EuroMedtech.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full presentation and registration fee.