Company Presentation Application
Innovative companies interested in partnering their technologies or products, initiating strategic alliances, or tapping into the international financing network are welcome to apply to present at EuroMedtech™ 2013.
A panel of industry experts will select the presenting companies. The panel will make each decision based on the company profile submitted in the partnering system, on the interests of the medical device industry, consistency with EuroMedtech's focus and the licensability of products or technology.
Company presentationPresentations are 14 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
|Company presentation fee|
(in addition to the applicable registration fee below)
|500||650||by March 8, 2013|
|Company registration fee||1,195||1,395|
|Minimum presentation fee per company|
(Presentation + Registration)
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable..
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- Companies with two full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the third attendee from their company.
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition hall
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®, EuroMedtech's partnering system
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, complimentary coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Two evening networking receptions
The deadline for submitting applications has already passed
If you are interested in presenting and would like to be placed on our waiting list, please contact:
+1 760 930 0500
The preliminary company presentation schedule is now available ►
The deadline for submitting applications has already passed.
Presenters will be notified about the status/outcome of their application by mid-March, 2013.
For more information, please contact:
+1 760 930 0500
Companies selected for a presentation will receive an invoice shortly after they have been notified about their assigned presentation slot.
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the EuroMedtech website.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place at www.ebdgroup.com/emt/registration/index.php and note "replaces (your name) who will no longer attend" in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your meeting requests and scheduled meetings.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact at email@example.com for further questions.
Cancellation of a presentation slot must be sent by March 22, 2013, to Christina Kirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% refund of the presentation fee.
After March 22, 2013, the full presentation fee is applicable.
If the attendance of the presenter will also be canceled, our cancellation policy for registrations will apply: Cancellations must be sent by March 22, 2013, to receive a refund of the registration fee (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee). After March 22, 2013, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Any refunds will be processed after EuroMedtech.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full presentation and registration fee.